TRooTech outfitted an AI-based system for user behavior analysis to provide personalization in the search options for the news and news feeds.
This AI-powered news app development for user behavior analysis observes the following:
- An estimate of the total time the user reads or spends on the page.
- The total proportion of the news content that’s visible on the user’s screen.
- The scroll depth on the page.
- The frequency and speed of scrolling on the page.
- The volume of interaction with the page
These metrics will help analyze the type of reading behavior of the users on the app. Basically, it will measure out the digital reading experience of each and every user on the app.
Based on this data, the app will help recommend the desired news content to the readers.
Above all, the users can control the news feeds by choosing the specific news genre, news sites, and filters that will display on the dashboard as per the order or sequence of the news the user chose to read or listen.
We made a simplified process for our client and also for the app users. Our team automated the news fetching API’s.
It helps the application to search and retrieve live news content from all over the web.
The data fetching is much easier related to the top stories uploaded in any news sites or the users can search the latest news based on the keywords they use on the app.
TRooTech developed a chat discussion tool that’s attached to every news content on the app.
Here, the users can start a chat and even add other app members to participate in the discussion.
This was the point where TRooTech gave more emphasis to the Empathy stage in designing the AI-powered news app development.
Explore what’s in the feature wishlist and our team outputs for the app requirements.
- Understanding the need for the newsreaders made our team realize the importance of archive or save option to the news feeds.
This is because the business people sometimes get attracted to read particular news but do not have time to go through that news content at the very moment.
Our UX experts fine-tuned the ‘Read Later’ option to the news feeds.
They went a step ahead to not only facilitating the app users to save the article but also save the keywords to create business news feeds.
- Sometimes it becomes difficult to remain online just to get a glimpse of the latest news feeds.
With the enthusiastic team of app developers, TRooTech played with the technology to provide offline access to the news articles.
- Another strong point to focus on was providing great mobility on the news filtering app.
Here, mobility was concentrated with regards to getting news updates at the time of walking or driving a vehicle.
TRooTech added a text to speech feature to make the app capable to speak out the written news content to the users when they are in momentum.