TRooTech STEM Scholarship Program for 2021-2022
Through STEM Scholarship, TRooTech calls young and innovative minds to build a sustainable career in the field. In order to pursue quality education in STEM, we reward a scholarship of USD 1000 to students exhibiting outstanding and high aptitude performance.
We respect the hardship our developers have overcome to pursue their dreams and make positive contributions to our clientele. On this note, we duly understand the impact of financial limitations that prevent talents from meeting their ideal skills.
Being a leading software development agency, TRooTech acknowledges the prominence of STEM. As a result, we are delighted to share an opportunity as an aid to the most deserving candidate pursuing a career in the STEM field. We hope to contribute our bit by uplifting a deserving student, holding the potential to craft a better future for the digital world.
Who can Apply?
Students from the STEM fields, looking forward to applying for our Scholarship program must have the following:
- The candidate should be a US citizen or positioned elsewhere owing to active US military duty.
- The student must be a freshman or pursuing a full-time course in either applied mathematics, computer science, or any STEM-related field.
- Upon request, the candidate should be able to confirm that he/she is the sole creator of the submitted application.
Besides the aforementioned information, it is crucial to answering the following:
- Share a detailed synopsis (150 words) regarding your current academic program and expected graduation date.
- Add a personal statement with your career objectives and your aspirations to contribute to STEM.
How to Apply?
Any student meeting the aforementioned criteria can apply for the scholarship:
Write a detailed essay covering one of the following topics:
- Cloud Computing, Big Data, Role of Software Technology in COVID crisis, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence
- Fill the complete form embedded at the bottom of the page and share the necessary details.
- Furnish your university identity card that is currently in use.
- Write an essay about a topic that we provide.
- Submit the essay in a Microsoft Doc format or in a PDF.
- The last date for submitting your application is October 1, 2021.
Important: All eligible students can apply for scholarships. However, only one deserving candidate will be rewarded with a scholarship. The result will be announced via the email mentioned in the application form by October 15, 2021.:
- The submission should be 100% original.
- Any kind of plagiarism will directly result in the disqualification of the candidature.
- The essay should be written in clear, concise, and simple language.
- The word count should be between 1500-3000 for the essay.
- The essay is to be submitted in Times New Roman, font pt. 15.
- A candidate can submit only one application.
- Any kind of personal information will not be shared with any third party.
- The applicants will receive all communications only about scholarships.
- All the submissions will remain as the intellectual property of TRooTech. TRooTech reserves all the rights to the submissions and can use them for marketing purposes.
- The winning applicant can claim their rewards for no charges.
- The winning applicant must present their identity proof while claiming the scholarship reward